AC Installation in Central New Jersey
Trusted Air Conditioning Replacement Pros Since 1989
Whether you're building a new home and need a new air conditioning system installed or your existing unit is beyond repair after the summer's highest temperatures, call Bailey Plumbing Heating Cooling prompt and professional assistance. You can count on our state-of-the-art training for ductwork upgrades, new cooling system installations, and the addition of central air units and HVAC systems with a variety of whole-house features. We're here 24/7 when you need us for air conditioning installation and service - give us a call any time, day or night.
How Long Should an Air Conditioner Last?
On average, an air conditioner should last between 10 and 15 years. However, certain factors can impact this lifespan. Investing in regular maintenance and necessary repairs can help extend the life of the unit. Additionally, the frequency with which you use your AC along with its initial installation, and whether it was done properly, can factor in. If you notice any of the following signs, it may be time for a replacement.
How Do You Know If You Need a New Air Conditioner?
- If your system needs continual and similar repairs
- If the cost of a repair is higher than the cost of a new system
- If your AC begins to short cycle
- If your utility bills have substantially increased
- If your air conditioner still uses Freon
- If you want a more energy-efficient model
- If the comfort of your home and airflow has significantly decreased
In order to best determine if a new system is needed, reach out to our team of air conditioning specialists. We will be able to evaluate your unit and determine whether a replacement is needed. Our Central New Jersey AC installation experts can then help walk you through the replacement process to ensure you receive the best system for your needs.
How to Choose an Air Conditioner
When it comes time to choose a new air conditioner, remember that not all AC’s are created equally. What works for a small mid-sized family home will not work for a four-bedroom house. Consider the following factors when choosing a new unit to make an informed decision about your comfort.
What To Look for in a New Air Conditioner:
- AC Unit Size: AC sizing units are often calculated in “tonnage”, similar to the engine size in a car. Consider the square footage of your home and insulation to see how much power you’ll need to sufficiently cool your space.
- AC Efficiency: In addition to size, finding the right efficiency in your air conditioner is also extremely importance. All US ACs are marked with an efficiency SEER number. Standing for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, this measures how efficient your cooling unit will be. The higher the number, the more efficient. Not only will this save you money on energy bills, it will also preserve your cooling unit.
- The Right AC Installer: Selecting the right AC can be a challenge, that’s why you need an expert who can help guide you through the process not just during the selection, but also the installation. Bailey Plumbing Heating Cooling works with the leading name brands and provides fast, reliable AC installation services in New Jersey.
Increasing Your Home's Energy Efficiency
Installing a new air conditioning system to replace the existing, energy-gobbling model in your home or business is a smart decision. Bailey Plumbing Heating Cooling has new models from every major brand on the market ready to install so you can enjoy cool temperatures and lower monthly utility costs! Our well-trained and resourceful Central New Jersey AC replacement technicians can assess your needs to determine the seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) rating that's right for your home.
AC Money-Saving & Warranty Benefits
Benefits of Our Installation Services Include:
- Financing with 0% interest for 12 months. Contact our team to discuss your financing options.
- A federal tax credit from the American Economic Recovery Act allows you to claim 30% income tax credit of up to $1,500 toward the purchase and/or installation of a qualifying central air system.
- The New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (NJBPU) clean energy program's COOLAdvantage rebate offers $300 to $600 toward the purchase and/or installation of a qualifying central air system (homeowner customers of JCP&L, Public Service Electric & Gas, AC Electric, and Rockland Electric are eligible).
- All of the warranties we offer are backed with a one-year parts and labor warranty. High-end units come with a 10-year parts warranty.
Contact us online to learn more about our AC installations in Central New Jersey.
Professional Service- Steve Primont
Great Work- L. Mendez
Simply ... The Best- Peter Mandl
Difficult Job done well!- Gary
Oliver your Technician was Super Professional- Mrs. Carol DeSarno
Licensed & Insured For Your Protection
We Will Get the Job Done Right the First Time
Commercial & Residential Plumbing & HVAC Services
We're Available 24/7 for Emergencies
Same Day Services Available for Your Convenience
Family Owned & Operated for Over 30 Years