AC Repair in Central New Jersey
24/7 Emergency Air Conditioning Repairs Available - Call Now!
For over 30 years, Bailey Plumbing Heating Cooling’s expert technicians have performed repairs on all makes and models of air conditioning equipment. Whether your cooling system is new or old, we can do the job right! You can trust us to provide you with the high-quality services you deserve.
Why Hire Bailey Plumbing Heating Cooling?
- Our HVAC technicians are fully licensed and insured
- We are a family-owned and operated business
- We respond immediately to service calls
Day or night, our team is available when your air conditioning lets you down. Call (800) 717-1793 for professional emergency repairs 24/7.
AC Suddenly Stop Working?
When your air conditioner suddenly stops working, it can be alarmingly. What’s more stressful is there can be many reasons why your AC stop working – reasons such as power outage, broken part, or more. We’ve put together common reasons your AC stopped working and how to fix them.
How to fix common AC problems:
- Your AC is not cooling the air – If your ac isn’t properly cooling your space, this might be an issue with the thermostat not being set up properly. Check to make sure the set temperature is correct. You can also drop the temperature to cool. If that still doesn’t work, it can mean you have dirty air filters that are blocking the air. Replacing your air filters and cleaning your ducts should help.
- Your AC won’t turn on – If your ac won’t turn on at all, check to make sure the power is working and your unit is plugged in. Drop your set temperature by 5 to 10 degrees and make sure the unit is set to “cool.”
- Your AC doesn’t properly cool your home – If you’re constantly warm even when your air conditioner is running, it might mean your cooling unit isn’t big enough for your cooling needs. Consider upgrading your air conditioner.
How Do You Tell If Your AC Is Broken?
While some air conditioner emergencies seem to come out of the blue, others show signs that can warn you. By paying attention to the health of your AC, you can avoid costly repairs in the future.
Common signs your AC needs repair are:
- Your air conditioner won’t turn on at all
- Water is leaking from your air conditioning unit
- Your AC frequently cycles on and off
- Your AC emits bad odors
- Your AC is making strange rattling or clanking sounds
If you notice any of these signs, it’s best to contact a professional. Our skilled HVAC technicians can look at your cooling unit and diagnose the issue. After we’ll create customized solutions to fix your AC so you can go back to enjoying your day.
AC Repair Services We Provide
Our air conditioning experts can handle a wide range of AC problems. We can repair and service any make or model, and we are also certified for recovery and recycling of refrigerants associated with AC systems.
We regularly handle the following:
- Central air repair
- Freon leak detection
- Condensing unit repair
- High-efficiency AC unit repair
- New parts and replacements (including air handlers and coils)
In addition to knowledgeable and professional service and repairs, we offer parts and labor warranties for our AC repair and replacement work. For our customers' safety, all of our technicians undergo routine drug testing and arrive at each service call in full uniform, carrying a photo ID.
Trust Our Experienced AC Technicians with Your Repairs
When you need AC repair services, you can trust that our team will get it right. We provide reasonable rates and a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our services. Over three decades, our team has helped thousands of customers resolve their plumbing, heating, and air conditioning issues in a timely manner. We proudly provide prompt and professional AC repair services in Central New Jersey all year round.
Licensed & Insured For Your Protection
We Will Get the Job Done Right the First Time
Commercial & Residential Plumbing & HVAC Services
We're Available 24/7 for Emergencies
Same Day Services Available for Your Convenience
Family Owned & Operated for Over 30 Years