Plumbing & HVAC in Edison Township
Contact Bailey Plumbing Heating Cooling Today
Keeping your home in good condition isn’t as easy as it might seem. Just when you get something fixed and working properly again, something else goes wrong and you’re back to work fixing that too. Keeping up with these constant projects is tough, but so is repairing issues that are not fixed properly, and mistakes can often make things worse. This is why we recommend trusting your heating, cooling, and plumbing services throughout Edison Township to a reliable contractor who puts you and your home first—the team at Bailey Plumbing Heating Cooling. With years of experience and a team of licensed and highly-trained professionals, we’re the partner you can count on for your large and small service needs.
From blocked drains to burned-out air conditioning and leaky pipes to lagging heaters, trust your home’s most important appliance systems to Bailey Plumbing Heating Cooling! Give us a call at (800) 717-1793 to schedule an appointment for plumbing, heating, or cooling in Edison Township today.
Plumbing Services Throughout Edison Township
A plumbing problem is a huge headache to deal with. A leaking pipe can damage your home, a faulty water heater can make your morning shower a shocking experience, and a damaged sewer line can flood your property with stink, unsanitary sewage that’s extremely difficult to clean. You need a professional solution, and you need one right away, and that’s what you’ll get from the team at Bailey Plumbing Heating Cooling in Edison Township and the surrounding areas.
We Offer All of the Following Plumbing Solutions:
- Pipe repair & repiping
- Faucet & fixture services
- Leak detection & repair
- Slab leaks
- Toilet repair service
- Sewer line repairs
- Drain cleaning & clog removal
- Water heater repairs
- Water heater replacement
- Plumbing maintenance & repairs
- Sump pump repair & installation
Our Edison Township plumbers also offer commercial plumbing solutions that can help your business as well. This includes commercial water line repairs and installation, code violation corrections, grease trap repairs, and so much more. When your plumbing is making your facility dangerous or threatening how you work on a day to day basis, Bailey Plumbing Heating Cooling is the name to turn to for fast and effective solutions, 24 hours a day.
Should I Hire a Plumber or Do It Myself?
When your plumbing system begins acting up, you may be tempted to perform a repair on your own. However, many of these issues will need the attention of a qualified plumber. Attempting a DIY repair may result in further problems and more costly damage. So, if you are experiencing any of the below issues, reach out to the Edison Township plumbers at Bailey Plumbing Heating Cooling.
Common Plumbing Problems That Require a Professional:
- A drop in water pressure – Typically this is actually a symptom of a more significant issue, such as a leak or water main break. You should call in a professional if you notice a sudden decrease.
- A leaky pipe, faucet, toilet, or water heater – This problem can often worsen if not dealt with accurately, leading to potential water damage. While a leak may appear small, there could be a bigger problem at hand that only a plumber would know to look for.
- A severe drain clog – If multiple drains throughout your property are clogging or the same drain is repeatedly clogged, you could be dealing with a blockage. In that case, a professional will be needed to remove the obstruction.
- A frozen or burst pipe. Trying to thaw a frozen pipe can actually lead to it bursting. A plumber will be able to defrost the pipes properly.
- A damaged or malfunctioning water heater. As this system is made up of various components, some of which could be dangerous if faulty, the safest solution is to consult with a professional who will be able to pinpoint the cause of the breakdown.
Expert Heating & Cooling Repairs & More
Have you ever shivered through a cold winter night or sweated through a humid summer day due to a faulty HVAC system? If so, you probably never want to do it again. At Bailey Plumbing Heating Cooling, our goal is to make it so you don’t have to. We will fix the problem with your heating and cooling system so your Edison Township home will remain comfortable and healthy all year long.
Our Comprehensive Edison Township Heating and Cooling Services Include:
- AC repair
- AC installation
- AC maintenance
- Boiler repair & maintenance
- Boiler installation & replacement
- Furnace repair & maintenance
- Furnace replacement & installation
- Heater repair & replacement
From electric heat pumps to gas or oil furnaces to boilers and radiator heating, we have fixed issues with all types of heating and cooling. That means we can handle whatever is wrong with your system and allow you to go back to living in comfort. We service all makes and models of HVAC equipment and use genuine parts and premium materials to ensure premium-quality results.
What Happens When AC is Low on Freon?
Freon, or refrigerant, helps your air conditioner run and produce adequate cool air for your home. But, when your system is low on Freon, or is leaking, it will result in problems with your air conditioner’s ability to cool, ultimately causing more damage to the unit. If you have noticed any of the following signs, reach out to our team of AC repair experts right away.
How Do I Know if My AC Needs Freon?
- Your energy bills have seen a large and sudden increase
- Your air vents are emitting hot air even when the air conditioner is running
- Your system is continuously running, but doesn’t cool your property
- You notice ice on your air conditioner’s refrigerant line
- Your unit is making unusual sounds similar to hissing or bubbling.
So, if your system is low on refrigerant or if you have a leak, be sure to leave it to the air conditioning professionals on our qualified Edison Township heating and cooling team.
Customer-Focused Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling Services
Why should you choose to trust your home to Bailey Plumbing Heating Cooling? The answer is simple: we do things better. Nobody will treat you and your property with the care, respect, urgency, and attention to detail that we do. We respond quickly to calls and provide you with customer-first service throughout the process. We show up on time, keep our work area clean, and always make sure to leave your home in better shape than when we arrived. Plus we offer the finest in modern repairs and services, including the latest tools and eco-friendly methods so you can get the solution you need at an affordable price and without further damage to your home or the environment. We’re even here for you when you need us most, including offering 24/7 availability because sometimes your issue can’t wait for normal business hours.
Don’t live with your problem any longer than you have to; contact the Edison Township plumbers and HVAC techs at Bailey Plumbing Heating Cooling today.